Instagram     

Monday 2 September 2013

BACK TO SCHOOL

Tomorrow (Tuesday 3rd), is the day that I have to go back to school (I AM NOT READY.) This year I sat my GCSE Exams, therefore I had 11 weeks off from school, and I can honestly say that I feel like I need another 11 weeks extra until I feel ready to go back. (I AM NOT READY.) Last year was such a big, stressful year, this Summers break was desperately needed!! I am so grateful that we had such good weather this Summer, seems as it feels like it never stops raining in the UK!!

So this year I'm going into my first year of sixth form at my school, and sixth form is such a huge change from the past years in comprehensive school. There's different lessons, free lessons, new uniform, new privileges, there is just going to be so much change, and I am so nervous for that change. I'm not the sort of person that gets like this. I am always up for new things and enjoy adventures. But something about this step in my life is different. Its like I am actually growing up! I'm going to be 18 next year... YES, EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE!! Its scary isn't it!! It feels like life is pushing me along so fast that I'm not ready to leave the past behind. And I know that the past needs to be left behind  sometimes, but I feel that in my generation, everyone is rushed into growing up, and always having to think of the future, instead of just enjoying the now!

Okay, so I have realised I have rambled all the way into Physiological City, so I think its best if I stop here. 


Stay positive, focus on the future, but enjoy the present. Sixth form will be great, and I will enjoy it to its full potential! :)

2 comments:

  1. Eighteen for me surely was an exciting age to be turning, but once you're eighteen, you're eighteen. You begin looking forward to you early 20s. It seems so much fun than being 18. :)

    I love your blog!
    Following you on Bloglovin'! :)

    Jes | www.NaturallyJes.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree, at 18 its like a whole world of possibilities open up for you!! So exited! But I just can't belivee how much of a short period of time away it is for me!!

      Thank you for such a lovely comment, and thank you for the follow!!:)

      Jack!!:)xx

      Delete